Monday, February 7, 2011

Capitalism at its best...Super Bowl 2011 Commercials

Did you miss the Super Bowl XLV commercials? Or just want to watch them again? We all know that's the best part (although the Black Eyed Peas performance was pretty kick-a**)! I had a hard time choosing which ones were the best, so here are my top 10 favorites from this year...

1. The new VW Passat. Even though they didn't show the cuter, extended version during the Super Bowl, this was still my favorite ad. 


2. The Audi A8. Awesome car, hilarious commercial. 


3. I was determined to hate the new New Beetle out of principle (seriously, why make a "Final Edition" Beetle if it's really not the end?) but this commercial has me thinking differently. 


4. That beaver is just absolutely adorable. 


5. I don't even like Coca Cola (much more of a Dr. Pepper addict) but this one made me smile.


6. Again, I don't even like Bud Light, or beer in general, but this one was too good.


7. She hits a chick in the head with a Pepsi Max can. OMG


8. "I feel like a wrestler in a folding chair factory!"-- new favorite line


9. "Are you trying to steal my engine?"


10. This one teaches an important life lesson...always let others go first, or you could end up with a foot for a head. 


Honorable Mention
11. While watching this commercial, I didn't really know what to think. Doritos commercials always seem to be pretty out there, and this one definitely followed suit. Even though it ended funny, it was kinda iffy there for a minute. 



So now that you know what I thought of the commercials, let me know what you think! What was your favorite Super Bowl commercial this year? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you made this bc i missed some of the commercials bc I was being a hostess and playing w my puppy. I loved the darth vader, and doritos one!

    ReplyDelete