Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Definitely jinxed myself

If you read my last post, you will know exactly where I went wrong. Random fact #7 was all about my car and how I've had it for six years, blah blah blah. Today that kind of all changed...

The total damage sustained by the Suburban that I hit (along with my bumper laying on the ground under it)

And my car. 

 If you look at the ground, you can see all the oil that leaked out everywhere. 



If you look carefully on the left side of my bumper and see that silver rectangle...that's the "no holes" license plate frame I just spent $85 on. A lot of good that's gonna do me now. 


Looks like a sad face :(


And there it goes.


I'm still waiting to hear back from the insurance people so I can get a rental car, and hopefully my car can get fixed. I'm kinda going to expect the worst, just so I won't be disappointed. To say that I have an emotional attachment to this car is a big understatement. I can't stand to think about the fact that it might just be too expensive to fix, and I may never get to drive it again. And to think, yesterday my biggest concern was that I was going to have to get my window tint removed to pass Maryland state inspection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment