Monday, April 11, 2011

Strange Pictures #2

This edition of Strange Pictures is all about food. You know there are some crazy/awesome/hilarious things out there...here are a few that I have run across lately!



The new ketchups at Chick-fil-A. I love those things. Smartest idea ever! You can either rip off the top to squirt the ketchup out, or pull back the lid and dip your fries straight in it. 




Only Paula could get away with this... a 1qt. pan just for BUTTER! Yep, you read that right, this is her special Jumbo Butter Warmer.




This one makes me sick even just to look at it. That might look like ice cream on those cookie sandwiches, but it is definitely a big glob of icing. Gross. Shane and I had a cookie from this place, and I can say that it was probably the worst mall cookie I have ever had.




Last but not least, something to get you in the Easter spirit! Even chocolate bunnies love some bling around here. The only thing that could make this better is if his front two teeth were gold or he had a gold carrot or something.



That's it for now, but don't worry. There's always more where that came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment