Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Strange pictures? Yes please.

Everyone knows that camera phones only have one purpose...to be available when you see something completely random and hilarious, so you can send the picture to your friends and you can OMG, LOL, and WTF together. Since I just upgraded from a Blackberry to an iPhone 4, I figured it was time to clean out some of those random photos. 




 Spotted at Walmart in Tennessee. There was a whole vending claw machine full of these. Either they're hopping on the MTV trend, or they just made way way too many Guido Bears.







Also spotted at Walmart. This is the deal of the century right here. I don't know who came up with this combo, or what the intended use is. Did they just have a bunch of glue sticks laying around? I'm just confused...
 







This picture looks normal, until you look at the sign..."Shooties." I appreciate the fact that they're trying to come up with a catchy name, but come on.






Fake Legos. Fake Star Wars. One more and they would have a trademark infringement trifecta.





Now I'm confused. Are you supposed to eat these, or plant them on Barack Obama's head? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, I highly recommend you click on that link. Then buy one for everyone you know for Christmas.)
 





That's enough random photos for today. Don't worry, I have plenty more where those came from. 
I know what you're thinking, and I can't wait either...

No comments:

Post a Comment