Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas, a little late

First off let me apologize for not posting more often, I have been holding out for my lovely new 27" iMac to arrive so I can better edit my videos. Unfortunately for me, it is currently stuck in Reno. So until then we will just have to make do.

I realize that I never posted about Christmas :( well better late than never right? Here it goes...

 Mr. and Mrs. Shaney Claus


The Horner family got together and got their Nana and Pappy a  new TV for Christmas. They were so excited!


Shane dressed up as Santa, but we couldn't find the beard. We had to improvise and call him Shaney Claus instead. The kids still enjoyed it, so I call it a win.


Later at the Horner house, we played the Christmas game. This year it was a new game, instead of everyone having a gift to swap, everyone had an envelope and there was one prize envelope. It's kind of hard to explain, so just watch the video of the last minute. It gets pretty intense!
And you'll never believe it! I won!

I didn't take any videos at the Elliott family Christmas, mostly because I was the one handing out the presents and I'm not good at multitasking. So here are some pictures instead. 

How precious. 
 
Me, my parents, and my sister

Josh and Dad showing off the new snuggies

If you want to see any more pictures from Christmas, you can see them right here. 



And last but not least, one more video (if you aren't already sick of them) that shows why sometimes the best place to be is at the kids table.

No comments:

Post a Comment