Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This will be a long, long ride...

The day after Christmas, Shane and I packed up my car (2004 New Beetle) with as much stuff as we could cram in it and headed off to Baltimore! Let me just say, nine hours in the car is a long time. The weather forecast had said that driving would be impossible and to not even try to get out on the road because of snow and ice, but fortunately the weather lied. It was dangerous driving around Knoxville, but once we got onto the interstate we didn't have any problems.

My favorite part of the trip was stopping in Johnson City to see my best friend Beth and her new husband Lyle. I hadn't seen her in a few years and it was nice to get the chance to catch up for a while. I am glad that we got to stop in and see them. 

And don't worry, my laptop still works just fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment