Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 29: I'm on top of the world!

If you've read my posts in the past couple of days, you'll know I was buried under a mountain of math homework and desperately cramming for a math test that I just knew I was going to fail. I'd procrastinated on studying and just wasn't getting some of the concepts. In the end, I had to make the tough decision to skip one biology lecture (I get four absences and so far had perfect attendance) right before my test so I could cram rather than sit in a three-hour lecture and work myself into a panic. 

I'm not usually one to toot my own horn, but this time, I can't help it. TOOT TOOT! I got a freaking 99% on the test! And the one part I got wrong...I didn't so much get it wrong as there were three solutions to the problem and I only listed two, so partial credit. 


According to Shane, he knew I was going to do great even before I took the test. I'm thankful he has so much faith in me, even at times when I don't. 

Not to jinx us, so knock on wood (unless that makes it a double un-jinx)...but I feel like things are going really well for us lately. Not only did I do pretty gosh-darn awesome on that test, but I also figured out some computer science projects that were really giving me trouble. Shane and I are in a good place with our diet, our exercise routine is challenging and fun, plus we've started a 30 day yoga series which is cool. It just seems like we're on a roll, and I like it. Even our two doggies seem extra happy and perky. 

Don't get me wrong, any day our little family spends together is always awesome. But it seems like our days have been extra awesome lately. I don't know if it's because it's springtime, when everything is green and sunshine-y and full of optimism and new little baby chickens and ducks and bunnies. But if so, I hope it will stay springtime forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment