Monday, March 31, 2014

#27: Happy almost April Fools!

I don't normally pull April Fools pranks, and I've been lucky (knock on wood) that they don't normally get pulled on me. 

This year, get creative. Don't do those same old tired pranks that have been around forever. Seriously, I'm pretty sure I saw the "nail polish on soap" thing on an episode of Leave It To Beaver once, and even he thought it was corny. 




However, if someone would like to do this to my yard, I surely wouldn't mind...



It would save me from having to buy them all myself, I can never convince Shane to let me pick some up at the store. 


And if Shane did this to our fridge, you'd bet it'd stay that way. How cute would it be to have your butter and milk smile at you every day? 


Just be careful not to anthropomorphize (attribute human personality to) your food too much, or it might seem pretty grisly to take a scoop out of that applesauce jar.   


Being on a diet, this next prank might be more of a blessing in disguise. Do you know how many calories REAL brownies have?!



It seems that nutrition isn't exactly a concern on April Fools though. From what I can tell on Pinterest, it looks like these parents throw out all the rules on April 1st. Hope they're ready for all the tummy aches on April 2nd. Why not eat a whole lot of candy instead of fruit? It's not like there's cavities we need to be worrying about or anything. 



How about a grilled cheese made with pound cake and frosting? 



And sure, broccoli tastes much better when it's made from green apple tootsie rolls, frosting, and sprinkles. 



I guess they figure as long as you eat your meatloaf with mashed potato frosting cupcakes, it all balances out somehow. 






Anything involving air horns, party poppers, firecrackers, popping balloons, etc., is almost guaranteed to make a person pee their pants, so if you try one of those, you'd best be ready with a towel. 




I wanna do this at work just to spice up the decor a bit.





Let me just warn you though, if anyone EVER tries to pull the following pranks on me, I'll never speak to you again. These are just evil. 



Notice the source on that one? MrsFields.com. I have a feeling they're just trying to get us traumatized by store bought cookies and have to satisfy our cravings at the mall. And aren't you glad they offered the "safe alternative" of mayo over toothpaste? 

But why stop with just cookies? Why not ruin all desserts with a nice toothpaste frosting. Y'all people are sick if you think this is a good idea. 



Seriously, is nothing sacred? The only thing that would save me from these donuts is that I don't like cream or jelly donuts anyways. 





So Happy April Fools! Have fun with it! But really, if it involves mayo or toothpaste instead of frosting, you've crossed aline. 




No comments:

Post a Comment