Thursday, April 3, 2014

#30: TBT

I've been feeling nostalgic lately so I thought I'd do a post on Throw Back Thursday. Enjoy!


Me with my Mimi's new puppy, Mandy.


My mom and me (in my Beetle!) when I was moving to college.
My dad was behind us with a whole pickup truck full of my junk.


Mom, Granny Opal, Hannah and me at Hannah's 16th birthday.
Yes, we had a hayride with cowboy hats and all. I'm reppin
DG cause I'm pretty sure I had just come from Bid Day to the party.


That time Hannah and I got to stomp grapes at Biltmore.
It was really squishy and gross. 


Shane and the rest of the PHS Rugby Team. Glad I didn't have to do
his laundry!

Me, my dad and Hannah, when she had an eyebrow ring


Me, sometime in high school, wearing a tap dance outfit
Not sure why, cause I'm pretty sure the recital was NOT that
day. I think it might've been for Halloween?


Granny Opal and Hannah when they went to Kwajalein to visit
Aunt LIsa. I've been thinking about Granny Opal the past few days,
I really miss her!


Me and Shane on New Year's Eve. Shane being crazy as usual.

I'd better stop here for now, my iPhoto library has over 33,000 photos (most of them crazy) and we could be here a while. See y'all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment