Sunday, April 13, 2014

#38: Weekly weigh in

To see all past weigh ins, click here. To see my whole weight loss journey, click here.

Shane was out of town this week so it was a LOT harder to motivate myself to go to the gym. I really depend on him for that push, and I am incredibly lucky to have him working through this all with me. It really does make the difference, I couldn't do it alone. I even stuck with my food plan and worked through a moment of weakness where I REALLY wanted to go through a drive thru window. 

My progress: I've lost 3lbs since last week for a total of 24lbs lost...I'm now at 202lbs.
26.6% of my goal complete. 

Shane's progress: He's lost 4lbs since his last weigh in two weeks ago for a total of 29lbs lost...he's at 280lbs.
23.2% of his goal complete. 

I can't believe that I have completed more than 25% of my goal! I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be at or under 200 by next week's weigh in...I'm so ready to see that number on the scale!

Sheldon gives his paw of approval :)

No comments:

Post a Comment