Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#40: That's all, folks!

Now don't get your panties all in a bunch. It's not the end of my blog, just the end of the 40 posts in 40(ish) days! I might've skipped a day here or there, but I also make the rules. 

I must say, writing this many posts in this short amount of time was not easy by any means. I was running out of ideas by like day 3, but somehow I keep going. Who knows, maybe this whole fitness thing was just a quest for content? 

I feel very accomplished that I actually did it, and it really forced me (a little bit) out of my comfort zone. I enjoyed writing a lot more than normal and getting my voice out there, and the positive feedback I got from (a surprising amount of) readers really kept me going. So if you're reading this right now, just know that you're awesome and I love you! 

So what happens next? I think I'll settle into a nice, comfortable routine of 2, 3, or 4 posts a week. Definitely weekly weigh ins every Sunday, and then at least a post or two about something else fun during the week. 

Just in case you're interested, I know I am, here are my top 5 posts from this experiment based on page views. Click each picture to relive the magic :) or click here to see all of my 40 days posts. 



#5: One step closer to being debt free, I paid off my car! (day 10)




#4: Does anyone know a good agent? Because I'm about to 
be famous...aka that day we kinda sorta met Gordon Ramsay (day 2)




#3: My top motivators to lose the weight and get in shape (day 7)




#2: I took my workplace rage out on the internet rather than screaming 
at a client. That's a good thing, right? (day 3)




#1: And of course this would win...my admission that yes, I know 
I'm fat, and I fully intend to do something about it. 
Also embarrassing pictures of me with pie. (day 6)



See y'all in a day or so for more of my crazy antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment