Sunday, April 6, 2014

#32: Weekly weigh in

To see all past weigh ins, click here. To see my whole weight loss journey, click here.

I have gotten into the habit of doing pretty well food-wise during the week now, but weekends are killing me. I made some poor choices last weekend, and I'm sad to say it was the same this weekend too. When I say poor choices...I am still eating (mostly) within my daily/weekly calorie limit, but the things I've been choosing aren't the best fuel for a body. Eating out is the hardest, especially when you get grilled chicken tenders but the only option for sides is french fries. They were tasty, but that's what got me into this predicament.

My progress: I've lost 1lb since last week for a total of 21lbs lost...I'm now at 205lbs.
23.3% of my goal complete. 

Shane isn't available for a weigh in today, but here is his progress from last week: 


Shane's progress: He's lost 5lbs since last week for a total of 25lbs lost...he's at 284lbs.
20.2% of his goal complete. 

I will update his progress next weekend. 


When I compare this week to previous weeks, it seems discouraging to say that I ONLY lost 1 pound, but then I remind myself I'm crazy and "HEY I LOST A  POUND!" Every pound that comes off is awesome. I know a time will come when I plateau and don't lose ANY weight, and possibly even gain back a bit from week to week. The reward here isn't just the number on the scale but to have an active and healthy life, and as long as I focus on that I think I'll be just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment